It is the DUTY of every true PATRIOT to Defy and Revolt against a TYRANNICAL GOVERNMENT
Latest from the Blog
Here is how the process of public vaccination among “stars” and politicians goes.
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
- The union threw the national guard out. Think they should be ignored when these losers burn their building down?
- The liberals in Minneapolis just gave the green light to BURN THIS CITY DOWN!
- The is how the elite get vaccinated on TV
Here is how the process of public vaccination among “stars” and politicians goes.
- The nations obituary
Letter to the Editor – The sad truth – never said better
Jan 05, 2021 9:00 AM
Time is like a river. You cannot touch the water twice, because the flow that has passed will never pass again.
Franklin Graham was speaking at the First Baptist Church in Jacksonville, Florida, when he said “America will not come back.” He wrote – “The American dream ended on November 6th, 2012. The second term of Barack Obama has been the final nail in the coffin for the legacy of the white Christian males who discovered, explored, pioneered, settled and developed the greatest republic in the history of mankind. A coalition of blacks, Latinos, feminists, gays, government workers, union members, environmental extremists, the media, Hollywood, uninformed your people, the “forever needy,” the chronically unemployed, illegal aliens and other “fellow travelers” have ended Norman Rockwell’s America.
You will never again out-vote these people. It will take individual acts of defiance and massive displays of civil disobedience to get back the rights we have allowed them to take away. It will take zealots, not moderates and shy, not reach-across-the-aisle RINOs (Republicans in Name Only), to right this ship and restore our beloved country to its former status. People like me are completely politically irrelevant, and I will probably never again be able to legally comment on or concern myself with the aforementioned coalition, which has surrendered our culture, our heritage and our traditions without a shot being fired.
The Cocker Spaniel is off the front porch, the pit bull is in the back yard, the American Constitution has been replaced with Saul Alinsky’s “Rules for Radicals” and the likes of Chicago shyster David Axelrod, along with international socialist George Soros, had been pulling the strings on their beige puppet and have brought us Act II of the New World Order.
The curtain will come down but the damage has been done, the story has been told. Those who come after us will once again have to risk their lived, their fortunes and their sacred honor to bring back the Republic that this generation has timidly frittered away due to white guilt and political correctness.”
Got the guts to pass it on? You bet I do and just did…I love this country. IN GOD WE TRUST.
Kirby Anderson Glenwood
- This is why Joe executive ordered Trumps anti sex trafficking division. They are using children for this.
- This absolutely proves Biden is BOT in charge. Just listen to this it’s about 15 seconds long.
- At the 1 minute mark AOC and Chuckles tell people to call the hospital and tell them to change their loved ones death certificate to COVID🤦♂️
- Charlie Chester admitting to election interference and running away when confronted.
- Cuomo was in big trouble until Matt became a new shiny object now no one even knows Cuomo even exists. Go figure?
You tell me what you think.
- Very interesting and short video from a Phd in virology saying and proving Covid isn’t what they say. ~3 minutes and valuable.
- Dr. Ileana Johnson Paugh contributor to Canada Free Press: Reality is being violently, deconstructed, replaced by a “woke,” “virtue signaling,” oppressive, repressive reality with its own Marxist agendas dictated by the Democrat Party, Billionaire oligarchs, Big Tech Technocrats
- An excellent review of the press conference/qcard debacle by creepy uncle joe. https://youtu.be/wCIaIk4FiZs
- This is what happens when liberals are left with ultimate power handed to them by complacent RINOS.
War is next folks. Check your history
- Read and join this website
- I wish I didn’t know nowwhat I didn’t know thenBy Andrew W. CoyAmerican ThinkerJanuary 23, 2021I sure wish I had not learned so much over the last five years. In retrospect, five short years ago seems almost like Mayberry. Here are some important things that I didn’t know five years ago or now:· There actually is a Deep State, and those who constitute it really do not honor the election results or the will of the people.· There really appear to be lawless elements within the upper echelons of the FBI, CIA, and NSA who are not accountable for their crimes and are thus above the law.· The fourth branch of government, the bureaucracy, really is unaccountable to the “unwashed masses.”· Many of our top military command, along with many in the military-industrial complex, don’t always hate wars. There’s a lot of money and many promotions to be made during a time of war. The last four years saw no new wars and even troops coming home. For some, that is bad for business.· Nineteen Eighty-Four and Animal Farm are no longer works of fiction, but prophecies.· George Orwell was righter than Nostradamus.· The news media centers of New York City and Washington, D.C. are not neutral arbitrators of the truth; rather, they uncomfortably resemble TASS and Pravda from the Soviet Union days.· The old robber barons like Rockefeller, Carnegie, and J.P. Morgan are starting to look a whole lot better compared to the new robber barons like Dorsey, Zuckerberg, and Bezos.· The United States Supreme Court would actually refuse to hear a legitimate case because it was frightened of violence.· The left insists on conflating and equating evangelical Christians with White supremacists. This should terrify the Christian community.· Words such as mom, dad, aunt, uncle, brother, and sister are now not words of love and respect but considered politically incorrect verbiage in Congress.· Censorship, the cancel culture, and becoming a nonperson come from the left, not the right.· The left, not the right, actually is going to try to deny citizens’ rights afforded to all in the Bill of Rights.· Violence from the left is regarded as free speech and noble, while violence from the right is classified as sedition and felonious by powerful institutions.· It really is not Republicans vs. Democrats, but globalists vs. nationalists.· The new McCarthyism, blacklists, history re-writers, and re-education camps are coming from the left, not the right.· Fences and barriers are a good thing for our nation’s capital but somehow a bad thing for our nation’s borders.· Our Founding Fathers of yesteryear would be called “domestic terrorists” by some today.· Presidential elections really can be stolen by corrupting just a handful of precincts in just a handful of states.· Calling into question the validity of the 2016 presidential election is patriotic while calling into question the validity of the 2020 presidential election is treasonous.The good old days of just five short years ago sure do make us nostalgic for Mayberry. Trouble is, we now must decide, how are we to respond with what we now know?Sigh.
- Letter to WalzThis was written to King Walz and hand delivered by Erik MortensenHere I sit at 1:47am on Friday February 19th 2021, typing because I am not only exhausted and hoping this letter will make some change happen ( NOT), but I am writing because I am a parent asking how you can sleep at night knowing that as a parent and so called former educator that understands and gets how important development and education for children is, how you think it is ok to continue to keep things in our state shut down and restricted because of a virus.Since March 16th of 2020 my child who was 3 at the time lost in one week critical services because of developmental and otherwise needed services.You see for my child and many others that were already suffering to succeed in a normal day to day life now are having an even harder time.You don’t seem to care nor get that.My child receives private speech therapy 2 times a week, occupational therapy 1 time a week, attends special Education preschool was at the time 2 days a week last school year (19-20) and was receiving speech both days as well as emotional and behavioral support.To know receiving this school year (20-21) special education services 3 days a week Still receiving all the same services.When COVID first happened and she was pulled out of everything speech therapy 2x a week, occupational therapy 1x a week, dance 1x a week (helps in her learning speech), seeing my parents 3-4x a week, seeing her GG (Great Grandma) 1-2x a week, freedom/ family time outside the house ( Crucial to her development as a child and especially for a child consider to have special needs.For the first 4 months my child at the age of 3 (4 in August 2020) was saying phrasing in these wordsI am sorry I won’t do again!I am sorry what did I do!Mama I need my GG (great grandma)!Please I go see Mamma( grandma) and Poppa ( grandpa).My poppa need me!I need go see my Katie ,Tate( private speech Therapists)I wont be bad anymore I sorry!Mama you and dada mad me?Why my school not feel good, my teachers need me!These are phases no normal child should ever have to ask themselves unless in an unsafe situation! You as a parent and past educator should know this. Yet things are still shut down.When distance learning took place my child did not and does not learn this way, even though receiving services for special education funded BY THE SATE still could not go to school because she was not in an total special education classroom because we opted to have her from the start in a normal classroom setting with children that did not have IEPS, or need special services. (THIS IS WRONG IN MY OPTION) all schools should have been allowed to continue to get the education all children deserve.Fast forward to October 2020 my child is now 4years old and still having issues saying the same thingsI am sorry I won’t do again!I am sorry what did I do!Mama I need my GG!Please I go see Mamma( grandma) and Poppa ( grandpa).My poppa need me!I need go see my Katie , and Tate( private speech Therapists)I wont be bad anymore I sorry!Mama you and dada mad me?Why my school not feel good, my teachers need me!My child is at the age of 4 and STILL does not know what trick or treating is because again you have decided that is best not to allow this.The reason we did not take her when she was three is because my child was very ill with pneumonia. Her first Halloween was not an option as she has RSV, her second Halloween did not happen because it was to cold out and with her having RSV right before her 1st Christmas/ for her first Christmas we were not going to chance it.Her 3rd Halloween she was not talking and did not understand the concept of what it was and was sick as stated above. Now for her 4th Halloween we figured she understands it now and can actual speak a bit more BECAUSE OF THE SPEECH THERAPY SERVICES SHE RECIEVES for her diagnosed Apraxia of Speech disorder and shes healthy. Due to COVID this is did not happen and she again reverted back to the…I am sorry I won’t do again!I am sorry what did I do!She is not sleeping like a normal child should. You and I both now that for the NORMAL child to grow and develop at this age they should be getting 12-14 hours a sleep in a 24 hour period. Guess how many my child is getting since COVID started ( you will get it wrong ) 4-6 hours in a 24 hours period, yes 4-6 hours and that is not consistent that is restless nights and if we are lucky 30-45 min naps during the day all brought on by COVID. She wakes in the middle of the night screaming/crying.DON’T LEAVE ME!You have to stay with me.Please I will be good.My gg (great grandma) does not love me.Again things a child should not have to worry about.She also since COVID is not eating like she should. We get maybe 2 meals in her a day.She has just the end of 2020 beginning of 2021 been diagnosed with are you ready for this ANXIETY and signs of PTSD, yes you read that right ANXIETY and signs of PTSD brought on by COVID. SHE IS 4YRS OLD!Ask yourself is the safety of all people worth the mental health issues that some people will have for the rest of their lives because YOU THINK it is best to shut down EVERYTHING.At this point I do not think it is safe nor responsible. The mental health of people ECPECIALLY the youngest of the people far out weights this Virus.Because my child is struggling HUGHLY with COVID issues as her parents we feel as though we are failing her. To thrive and be successful she needs to be able to just be a kid, she needs to be able to see her family ( this should be our decision to take her to see her GG (Great Grandma) before it is too late (her gg is 92). These decisions and so much more and not yours to make it is ours as her parents for make based on what we think is best for our child.My child now has to live with Anxiety and trauma because you think you now what is best for her and everyone else in this state.I am sorry Governor but you are wrong so wrong on this.I will see to it as her parent I will not stop fighting for her and see to it that she gets what she needs out of life.People need their lives back and you don’t seem to care!People need to be able to FREELY go out with family not feel like a prisoner in their own state.People need to be able to enjoy family time as they would like, without having to make reservations for EVERYTHING they want to do.People need to have the FREEDOM to go out and explore how they used too.People need to know that they are safe and can see their loved ones when THEY CHOOSE TOO, not when you tell them they can.So I ask you Governor Walz is it still best to keep things shut down knowing you are out right causing DAMAGE to the LITTLEST OF RESIDENTS in the state, not only mentally but developmentally. You and I both know there are laws against harming children and you governor or doing just that you are harming not only the children in this state but everyone around you by not opening everything back up.I HOPE YOU ARE PROUD OF YOURSELF!”
- Covid solution without their vaccines.
Many of you have expressed interest in the below listed medications but have been unable to source through your own doctors. This message is intended to assist you in your quest to acquire these medications. This avenue was provided to us by a good friend who actually acquired her prescriptions by mail through the web site highlighted below. It would be useful for you to watch the video shown at the bottom of this page…
How to easily obtain Hydroxychloroquine (or Ivermectin)
Go to americanfrontlinedoctors.com via the link just below:
to get these medications:
read THREE steps to obtain Covid-19 Medication
follow directions starting with contact a physician tab
You will be asked to fill out form and make payment of $90.00 for telemedicine visit.
Doctor will call you at your preferred time. I got my call the same day that I filled out the form. The doctor was very pleasant and asked about my health concerns, etc.
I was honest and said I just wanted the medication to have in my possession. He explained the difference between the 2 medications which was very helpful. I was contacted by the pharmacy about the prescription the next day. The hydroxy was $60.00 with one refill. It was delivered to my home the very next day.
This was a seamless process and very quick!
For $150.00, I have piece of mind!
I highly recommend this Dr Simone Gold video if you able to view it.
- See Inside Germany’s Maximum Security Corona Jail For Quarantine ViolatorsBarbed wire and a security fence surround the facility. Prisoners live with metal bars on their window, a hard mattress, and are fed through a food flap in their doors.If this isn’t reminiscent of 1940s Germany then I don’t know what it 😟……..
- Here is an very interesting video on the testing swabs and what is on them.
It starts out slow but pay close attention because half way through the dots get connected in a very disturbing way.
- And here we go. The REAL criminals on January 6th are being revealed.
- Australian media dumps on Poor Joes Dementia
- How to use the Siri ‘I’m Getting Pulled Over’ shortcut to record police encounters during traffic stops with your iPhone
- Pipeline lies from the left say it’s all about the environment. Really?
The Keystone pipeline upon completion would carry more than 800,000 barrels or 33.6 million gallons of oil through the pipeline per day. With no harmful emissions.
A Barrel of Oil is 42 gallons, not to be confused with a Drum which is 55 gallons. Because a gallon of oil weighs between 7.5 and 7,8 lbs per gallon, most trucks can’t carry but up to 130 barrels of oil at a time without violating our department of transportation laws of 80,000 lbs. on our roadways.
That’s truck and cargo weight, It would take 6,154 more trucks going just from Canada to the Gulf Coast for that same oil and that’s every single day. Now a rail car holds approx. 30,000 gallons or 700 barrels. It would take trains every day pulling 1,143 more rail cars per day. just pulling the oil from that pipeline from Canada to the Gulf Coast. Trains and Trucks emitting more emissions and burning more fuel that would be eliminated by the pipeline.
So, when they tell you this is about the environment, it is not, that would be a lie. Just thought you should know.
- Who’s Making bank on vaccines?
- Biden’s executive order on February 14th Emergency Order 202-21-1 effectively shut down Texas utilities from using fossil fuels.
From a TX Friend. Needs to go VIRAL!!!
WAKE UP Americans….. especially those who voted for this bumbling idiot who can only read off a teleprompter (barely)…. and has no clue what he’s being told to sign.
Long read but the truth of how our Government betrayed TX….. Coming to a State near you.
“This explains what happened and why it happened in Texas….
Texans Froze To Death Because Biden Admin Ordered ERCOT To Throttle Energy Output By Forcing It To Comply With Environmental Green Energy Standards.
After Texas Gov Abbott declared a state of emergency back on Feb 12, Biden administration ordered ERCOT to throttle energy output by forcing it to comply with environmental green energy standards, knowing full well Texans could freeze to death in their homes with zero electricity as temperatures plunged into the single digits.
Going into effect Sunday, Feb. 14, Emergency Order 202-21-1 shows the Energy Dept. was aware of Texas Gov. Greg Abbott’s statewide disaster declaration and that ERCOT was readying gas utilities in preparation for a demand surge.
Biden admin ordered ERCOT to throttle energy output by forcing it to comply with environmental green energy standards.
The actual order from the federal Department of Energy specifies ERCOT’s reasons for asking permission including that”… ERCOT has been alerted that numerous generation units will be unable to operate at full capacity without violating federal air quality or other permit limitations.”
Let’s explain this further. This fiasco in Texas happened due to Biden Admin environmental limits on energy production. The emergency order increases it, but:
“To minimize adverse environmental impact this order limits operation”
The order shows Acting Energy Secretary David Huizenga did not waive environmental restrictions to allow for maximum energy output, instead of ordering ERCOT to utilize all resources in order to stay within acceptable emissions standards – including purchasing energy from outside the state.
More fuel was added to this when an internet sleuth alleged on Feb 17 that Ercot’s website says they have more than enough supply power after reports of ERCOT stating that there is not enough power.
Rick Perry, the state’s former governor who served as Trump’s energy secretary, said Wednesday in a blog post sent out by U.S. House Republicans: “Texans would be without electricity for longer than three days to keep the federal government out of their business.” Perry and allies say it is really Democrats who are using the crisis to promote their favored changes in energy policy.
The continental United States is divided into three grids: an eastern grid, a western grid, and the Texas grid. The Texas grid manages more than 90% of the state’s electric load.
Is it true that fear of federal regulation drove Texas to isolate its grid from the rest of the country?
But not much has been said about the role federal pollution standards have played on Texas failing to get ahead of the problem by ramping up supply.
Yes, Federal pollution standards.
Texas is getting a lot of grief about being a standalone system, and not running on National Standards. The usual green-deal embracing suspects are leading that charge. But national regulations are part of the reason our base-load electrical energy sources, ones that do NOT rely on the ebb and flow of sunlight and wind power, did not ramp up adequate supply.
Then why are so millions of Texans without power right now?
The answer is all-too-familiar: Texas’ relationship with the federal government.
In anticipation of this unprecedented power demand, Texas could have maxed out power generation. However, they couldn’t. Like a lowly beggar, Texas had to first ask for permission from the federal government to generate enough power to keep our people warm. Why? Because cranking up the power plants to full production might violate federal pollution limits.
People died because of Biden’s green energy propaganda….
While Biden and his administration were more interested in environmental restrictions a Texas man reportedly “froze to death” in his recliner amid the freezing temperatures sweeping through the region.
Had enough to Biden’s Democratic agendas ⁉️
- Suicide by Covid lockdown, loss of business and all hope. Liberals must be gleeful
California mom who vanished during ‘pandemic road trip’ 8 months ago found dead in desert
Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
- What is the real truth behind these vaccines?
- What the HELL is this about?
The world is unraveling before our very eyes.
- What the HELL is this and when did it happen? Is this part of our cold wave? Is it from another time last summer? I don’t know but what I will say is that I’m NOT pleased.
- Gnome got robbed again. Police watched and the Mayor, Governor have NOTHING TO SAY
- First they came.
Anyone remember this poem from famed philosopher Friedrich Gustav Emil Martin Niemöller?
If you don’t, I suggest you research it immediately. we are living it right now.
Today I was in public and speaking about the tyrannical socialist/communist state of Minnesota and everyone wanted me to shut up, wear my diaper on my face, pretend that their fantasies were facts and do as the government says.
I was adopted out of an orphanage by a German woman and her Irish husband
Both told me history repeats itself when ignorance dominates the conversation.
What do we see today? The social media giants who were the social pariah in high school are now controlling what you see, hear and allowed to say.
If you believe I’m lying take your phone, turn it on and put it in front of an older computer camera.
You will see a red light flashing on the left of center on iPhones anyway, then your phone will shut off.
Speak about a topic and then after 5 minutes Google it. I bet no more than three letters typed when ll get you what you were talking about.
George Orwell wrote 1984 decades earlier and not surprisingly, the liberals used it as a guideline to seize control.
Republicans disguised as conservatives RHINOS, are just as guilty. Until we as a group stand up to them we will end up in a similar situation as Germany so many years ago.
Remember, evil only exists when good men….do NOTHING!
- Liberals gift to society
- You saw Trump
I still love my democrat friends and family but, you see it your way and I see it mine.
You saw Trump’s arrogance, I saw Trump’s confidence.
You saw Trump’s nationalism, I saw Trump’s patriotism.
You heard Trump’s unsophisticated words, I heard Trump’s honesty.
You saw Trump’s racism, I saw Trump’s words being misconstrued and twisted by the media daily to fit their narrative.
You saw Trump as a Republican, I saw Trump as a Patriot.
You saw Trump as a dictator, I saw Trump as a leader.
You saw Trump as an Authoritarian, I saw Trump as the only one willing to fight for our freedoms.
You saw Trump as childish, I saw Trump as a fighter, unwilling to cave to lies.
You saw Trump as an unpolished politician, I saw Trump as a breath of fresh air.
You believe Trump hates immigrants, I know Trump married an immigrant.
You saw Trump putting an end to immigration in America, I saw Trump welcoming immigrants to America LEGALLY.
You saw Trump’s cages at the border, I saw Obama’s cages at the border.
You saw Trump with a struggling economy, I saw Trump with an amazing economy until Democrats shut it down.
You saw violence in the streets and called it “Trump’s America”, I saw violence in the streets of Democrat-run cities who refused Trump’s help and who called the violence “Liberal America.”
You wanted someone more “Presidential”, I’m happy we had someone who finally didn’t just talk the talk but actually walked the walk. You and I? We see things very differently.
GOD BLESS AMERICA! ❤️🇺🇸
- O’biden is Barry’s 3rd term
- Liberals being liberals.
- (no title)Communism is upon us. Patriots, stay tuned. It’s time for the GREAT AWAKENING’!
- (no title)The Simpson’s did it again! I swear the writers are time travelers. www.facebook.com/100000030523020/posts/3838291172848529/
- Mike Flynn and Mike Lindal just setup this fantastic site you need to join ASAP
- Extremely important to view. Never use a public charging station they OWN your phone, bank accounts, photos, emails, texts, contacts, credit cards, etc
- The video George Soros doesn’t want you to see.
- Our masters vs the slaves
I traded GME last week with great success but saw the writing on the wall. GET OUT NOW!
Today, I was trading AG and GOLD. No problem right? After all, SLV was the Reddit target today and all of a sudden TD Ameritrade pulled it from Think or Swim platform so I settled for AG as a safe bet with a good company that mines and retails silver. Good right?
I had purchased it ‘Pre hours’ and after a while I could see it was going to go down before it headed back north so I went to sell it and take my profits and then buy back at a lower price with more shares. (Best laid plans)🤦♂️
TD wouldn’t allow my sell to go through and I was stuck. Then strangely, my Xfinity went down 5 minutes before market until 10 minutes into after open so I couldn’t see the prices or trade at all yet.
I tried my cellular access as the Xfinity was strangely down and all TD was not accessible until then either. (Coordinated)?
Once I finally got out AG at a HUGE loss, TD cut my ability to trade to 50% of my cash position which had gone up significantly from last week and so now I can only trade about 45% of my cash positions now. Wait, what? It’s my cash with no margin. If I lose it all it’s no skin off their backs.
But wait, that wasn’t sufficient to destroy the price and shareholders! Think or Swim has been delaying my orders by about 30 seconds to a minute before they go through.
As any trader knows, seconds are an eternity in stocks when they are volatile.
Steve Varney from fox BUSINESS news (I won’t watch the other, ever) says Elizabeth Warren wants to punish us little guys for making this money stealing from large hedge funds that ‘steal our money’ everyday.
A guest on Varney said these poor hedge funds are helping the markets by protecting the little guy by keeping the prices where they should be. What?
GameStop was shorted 140% of the company’s shares. 140%! In laymen’s term you sold a house you didn’t own and then you want to buy it back for a dollar. That wasn’t working so you sold 40% of the same house again.
And these hedge funds think that is protecting us?
Anyone else see that the masters are trying to put down the slave uprising?
- The little guy finally slew Goliath
- People are FINISHED with this two tiered criminal system
(Friday Market Close) You could argue that the market spooked itself this week.
Now it wasn’t as if there weren’t external reasons for the downturn. Between worries about slow vaccine rollout, weak European economic data, the appearance of the South African variant of the virus here, and a few disappointing earnings reports, it’s easy to find a fundamental story to blame.
Still, it feels like the selloff, which accelerated Friday as the S&P 500 Index (SPX) fell nearly 2%, was more of a reaction to internal market developments. Anyone who’s paid attention knows about all the focus on short squeezesthat brought fame (and some fortune) to stocks like GameStop (GME) and AMC Entertainment (AMC). There’ve been disruptions all over the world, and now the stock market is feeling some disruption and a change of tone. The short squeezes certainly had a lot to do with it. The way people interact with the market is a little different than in the past.
There’s also a sense that things in general had come too far, too fast, sending values too high and leading to calls for a little consolidation. Basically, the four main stock indices had rolled along full steam ahead with hardly a break since early November, and that made some people nervous, especially about valuations. The short squeezes seemed to reinforce some investors’ beliefs that it was time for a little profit taking.
It’s a storm of a lot of things coming together that’s leading to a disruption in the market overall. These kinds of disruptions occur every 10 or 12 years and the market has always survived them. People are reassessing their portfolios. Not just individuals, but funds, too. There’s a reassessment of value everywhere.
Some of the major stocks leading the downward charge Friday included all the “FAANGs” along with Microsoft (MSFT). Apple(AAPL)—which often has an outsized impact on the overall market due to its huge valuation—is down 8.5% since reaching an all-time high early this week. That’s despite a stellar earnings report. That’s the kind of thing that makes you wonder if we’re seeing some good old-fashioned profit taking.
From a sector standpoint, it looks like a few of the ones that had been doing best on the recent rally have fallen the hardest, including Energy, Info Tech, and Financials. The so-called “defensive” sectors, including Utilities and Health Care, did best on Friday.
Bumpy Ride Not Out of the Ordinary
It never feels good to lose money in the market, but it should feel familiar. Major indices generally experience several 5% drops each year and usually at least one 10% decline. The SPX hadn’t had any sort of serious backtracking since September when it fell around 9.6% from its highs. Then it went on a tear, chalking up gains of nearly 18% from the end of October up to its all-time highs earlier this month.
Gains were even heavier for the small-cap Russell 2000 Index (RUT), which entered this week trading at about 1.37 times its 200-day moving average, the highest it’s been relative to the 200-day since at least 2000. Hopes for further fiscal stimulus, the Fed’s dovish monetary policy (which it again promised this week to keep that way for the long term), and vaccine progress all helped electrify Wall Street between November and January.
Now it feels like maybe things got a little ahead of themselves, considering all the challenges we still face. Europe is running low on vaccines. The U.S. rollout has been slower than expected. The Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) vaccine data today looked OK, but not amazing, and none of the vaccines seem to be as effective against this South African variant that has medical experts sounding nervous. Gross domestic product (GDP) growth in Q4 wasn’t quite as good as some people had hoped and moderated from the breakneck pace of Q3.
Combine all that with earnings from Facebook (FB) and Tesla (TSLA) that didn’t blow anyone out of the water, cruise lines once again pushing back their schedules, a bond market that showed new life, rising volatility, and an SPX valuation at historic highs, and it would have been kind of weird not to have some weakness in stocks.
Key Levels to Watch Include 30,000 in $DJI and 3700 in SPX
Despite this disappointing end to the week, try to keep things in perspective. The SPX is still up 13.5% in the last three months, and remains around 3.5% below this month’s all-time highs. If a market correction is defined as a 10% decline from the high, we’re not even halfway there yet. That might feel reassuring in one sense, but it should also mean caution. There could be more weakness ahead if this downturn is going to become a correction, which can’t be ruled out.
The argument against that is there just hasn’t been a lot of interest among investors to really push the market down over the last few months. Every time the SPX dropped to its 20-day moving average since Nov. 1, it met new buyers in what became called a “buy the dip” trade.
This week the SPX actually did fall below the 20-day and then tested the 50-day moving average, which was 3715 heading into Friday (see chart below). The question heading into next week is whether any technical support in that area holds, or if selling picks up. Longer-term technical support is in a range between 3633 and 3695, according to research firm CFRA. This is where the “buy the dip” crowd meets a test: Will they still want to buy the dip after the main crunch of earnings season ends and the world continues to stumble trying to fight the pandemic?
The two big numbers to watch could be 30,000 in the Dow Jones Industrial Average ($DJI) and 3700 in the SPX. The two indices flirted with those levels late Friday, and the $DJI ultimately closed just below 30,000. If it hops back above there Monday and manages to hold on, that would probably be seen as a technical victory that could promise a little recovery ahead.
It’s kind of interesting that all this happened at a time when you could point to some actual positive developments in the background. Microsoft (MSFT) and Apple (AAPL) both reported earnings that are about as solid as it gets and next week brings Alphabet (GOOGL)and Amazon (AMZN). Other big names penciled into the earnings lineup next week include PayPal (PYPL), Alibaba (BABA), UPS(UPS), and Peloton (PTON). We’ll talk more about those reports and what to look for in them on Monday morning.
As these companies report, stimulus traction appears to be growing on Capitol Hill. Media coverage this week suggested Democrats might try to speed the $1.9 trillion legislation through Congress through reconciliation, which wouldn’t necessarily require Republican votes. Whatever you might think of the legislation itself, stimulus generally appears to have helped the stock market over the last few months. Next week we’ll see if it elbows its way back into the headlines in a big way, which has potential to be a helpful force for the market.
Volatility Explosion Could Keep Investors Cautious
What’s not helpful is the way volatility just exploded this week. On one day, the Cboe Volatility Index (VIX) skyrocketed to 37 from below 22. This isn’t something you often see, and overall the VIX had its biggest upside week since June.
Historically, VIX—sometimes called the market’s “fear index”—trades in ranges over periods of time. It spent a lot of time last fall between 25 and 30, and then early this year between 20 and 25. Now it’s back above 30, and that could indicate more concern about possible choppiness and deeper losses straight ahead. One interesting thing now vs. a week ago, however, is that VIX futures have gone from contango (where outer months are higher than the current level) to backwardation, where the current level outweighs future prices.
It was also positive to see the major indices bounce off of their lows late in Friday’s session, which could have positive ramifications as the new week starts. The SPX at one point on Friday dipped just below 3700, but didn’t seem to find much selling interest down there. One hallmark of last year’s steep selloff was failure to find buyers late on Fridays who were comfortable holding long positions into the weekend. This sometimes caused late-week selloffs to gain steam. That didn’t appear to be the case Friday, which isn’t a bad thing if you’re hoping for better times ahead.
Earnings, stimulus, and vaccination progress all remain key areas to watch as the new week begins. Also, consider closely checking futures market action Sunday night for possible clues about how Monday could open.
Despite Headlines, Vaccine Progress Appears Confirmed this Week
One more thing: JNJ’s vaccine data today took some of the blame for the market weakness, but most analysts didn’t think the data was actually all that disappointing. As they said, it appears to be more effective than the flu vaccine we all get each fall, and it also seemed effective in preventing severe COVID-19 cases.
The data showed it wasn’t as effective as thePfizer (PFE)/BioNTech (BNTX) and Moderna(MRNA) vaccines already on the market, but few experts had expected that. JNJ was upbeat about the data and analysts said it’s expected to seek quick regulatory approval. Logistically, the JNJ vaccine has a bunch of advantages because it’s a single-injection product that can be stored at much higher temperatures than products made by the other companies.
There was also positive vaccine data from Novavax (NVAX) this week, and its shares jumped more than 60% on Friday. The company is considering filing for U.S. approval, news reports said. Which means in a best-case scenario, the U.S. might soon have four vaccines on the market actively fighting against this horrible pandemic. The U.S. government agreed last year to buy 100 million doses of JNJ’s vaccine.
So maybe those are some things to keep in mind if you’re feeling depressed about how this week turned out.
- To appease far left, Biden kills jobs and insults top ally. The ripple effects are 50,000 jobs are now gone.
- State rep demands apology after ‘authoritarian’ investigation into rally attendance goes nowhere.
If you don’t believe we are being hunted down read this.
- An Hour After Joe Biden Is Sworn In, WHO Admits Their Testing Grossly Overstates Individuals Testing Positive for COVID
Surprise, Surprise – Literally one hour after Biden was sworn in, the World Health Organization admitted that PCR testing produces high amplification rates and results and a huge number of false positives.
The WHO released a report today saying that their COVID testing overstates the number of false positives:
literally one hour after Biden takes the oath, the WHO admits that PCR testing at high amplification rates alters the predictive value of the tests and results in a huge number of false positives pic.twitter.com/iDtXmappRw
— Andy Swan (@AndySwan) January 20, 2021
The WHO has hid the truth about the COVID pandemic from the start. We reported in March 2020 that the WHO was reporting bogus numbers grossly overstating the mortality rate of COVID. We were right.
There are so many problems with the reporting, projections and protocol related to COVID, how can these entities ever be trusted again?
- Feds charge left-wing activist who filmed shooting of Trump supporter at Capitol
- Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Iranian Cyber Actors Continue to Threaten US Election OfficialsInternet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Iranian Cyber Actors Continue to Threaten US Election Officials — Read on www.ic3.gov/Media/Y2021/PSA210115 Important notice above is unequivocal evidence of foreign interference in our election in violation and triggering the sanctions and powers of E.O. 13848.
- War is upon us folks. It’s already started
Go get food for two months and be prepared for no electricity! DO IT NOW!
- The Democratic Reign of Terror Has Begun
- Our masters new plan. Give us ALL your money
Restaurant that defied orders must pay profits to the state – AG Ellison
- Patriots, sign up here to stay informed
- Walz hypocrisy and fake outrage is on full display
Here we have MN Democrat State Rep John Thompson inciting violence, beating a woman in effigy, and threatening to burn down a suburb.
He is a DFL hero. If you are a Democrat pretending to be upset about Trump, but haven’t called for his resignation, you are a hypocrite and I am not interested in your opinion.
Animals cheering as he beats a piñata that resembles a person he disagrees with outside their home in Hugo. Walz-Ellison endorses.
Today he represents and votes on behalf of MN! Frightening! – Alley Waterbury
- Remember Trump bad man. Hillary is a God
- James O’Keefe Exposes Big Tech “We will put Trump Supporters kids in Camps”
- The liberals blame republicans for violence but totally forgot they ordered their people to confront Trump supporters in restaurants, gas stations anywhere you can find them and let them know they’re not wanted.
- Walz lies about protesters then makes more false claims that his life was threatened
Here the offending speech
- Governor Walz lies about protests on the 6th. It simply never happened.
I was there and nothing even close occurred and no one went to the mansion to do anything but demand answers to questions he can’t answer.
The armed people are there because we were attacked in a coordinated effort by the Governor ordering the State Patrol to bring in ANTIFA (an organization his daughter was tweeting instructions to during the riots in Minneapolis) which injured multiple people and they watch as this group of liberal brown shirt thugs damaged around 15 vehicles.
Governor I call you out at a LIAR!
- Walz Grossly misrepresents protesters in order to gain more control over anyone that has an opinion that differs from his lordship.
- More media fear
They interviewed Trump and when he told them things they didn’t want to hear they cut off the live broadcast
- Stock holders beware! The time is now.
Good morning PROSPECTIVE bag holders.
Big tech has made a serious error in judgment by deciding to update their phones to remove the emergency broadcast system from its phones and engage in Antitrust actions against competitors in-conjunction with other big tech liberal/communist activists.
The banks are announcing that conservatives accounts will be closed. I am an active conservative and Chase just informed me they are closing my account with them and this morning Trump had one of his closed.
These stocks are falling just line all the others and when the insurrection act is engaged these stocks will become the property of the government to do with as they please. I have no idea what they will choose to do but the stock price will collapse like a falling knife.
Get out now and wait until the 20th to see who becomes president. Personally, I sold out of nearly all my holdings and now have shorted big tech.
Big things have already gone down yesterday and more last night. Martial law will be activated and Nancy Pelosi admitted to committing an act of treason by meeting with the military to discuss a coup attempt by her.
She will be arrested before the week is out. IMO
This is getting real right now and for your own safety get liquid real quick. Gold, Silver anything but big tech.
- There was NO revolution and here’s the links to what REALLY HAPPENED
- Urgent to spread everywhere
- Ashli Babbit murdered
If 14-year Air Force veteran Ashli Babbit, the unarmed white woman who was shot and killed by the Capitol Police, had been a black 12-time felon, Democrats would be outraged and riots would rage throughout our cities. Kamala Harris would proclaim, ‘Ashli Babbit Day,’ and Black Lives Matter would scream in your face at restaurants, “SAY HER NAME!”
If the slain woman had been black; parks, plazas, streets, and legislation would named for her. Rioters led by Antifa would burn down neighborhoods; rob, rape, assault, and murder bystanders with impunity, while the police were forced to stand down. Anyone who stood up to the rioters would be arrested for being insufficiently ‘woke.’
Had Ashli Babbit been lucky enough to be born with black privilege, the worldwide media would be hailing her right now as a hero, a martyr, and a victim, who was murdered by racist police officers simply because of her skin tone. But because she was white, she is portrayed in the media as a villain; as a miscreant malefactor who deserved to die because she supported President Trump.
- Trump supporters stopping ANTIFA from breaking into the building. Yelling for capital police who then ushered ANTIFA IN!
- (no title)
For those who don’t get it and love to call yourself a patriot but hide in your basement with your guns.
Now you understand why there was never any action against the Clinton’s or Obama, how they destroyed emails and evidence and phones and servers, how they spied and wiretapped, how they lied to FISA, had conversations on the tarmac, sent emails to cover their asses after key meetings, how Comey and Brennan and Clapper never were brought to any justice, how the FBI and CIA lied, how the Steele Dossier was passed along, how phones got factory reset, how leak after leak to an accomplice media went unchecked, why George Soros is always in the shadows, why Romney and Paul and Bush and McCain were all involved, why they screamed Russia and pushed a sham impeachment, why no one ever goes to jail, why no one is ever charged, why nothing ever happens. Why there was no wrongdoing in the FISA warrants, why the Durham report was delayed. Why Hunter will walk guilt free.
Why the FBI sat on the laptop. Why the Biden’s connection to China was overlooked as was unleashed the perfect weapon, a virus that could be weaponized politically to bring down the greatest ever economy and usher in unverifiable mail in voting.
Why the media is 24/7 propaganda and lies, why up is down and down is up, right is wrong and wrong is right.
Why social media silences the First Amendment and speaks over the President of the United States.
This has been the plan by the Deep State all along. They didn’t expect Trump to win in 2016. He messed up their plans. Delayed it a little. They weren’t about to let it happen again.
Covid was weaponized, Governors helped shut down their states, the media helped shame and kill the economy, and the super lucky unverifiable mail in ballots were just the trick to make sure the career politician allegedly with hands in Chinese payrolls that couldn’t finish a sentence or collect a crowd, miraculously became the most popular vote recipient of all time.
You have just witnessed a coup, the overthrow of the US free election system, the end of our constitutional republic, and the merge of capitalism into the slide toward socialism. What will happen next?
Expect the borders to open up. Increased immigration. Expect agencies like CBP and INS and Homeland Security to be muzzled or even deleted.
Law enforcement will see continued defunding. The electoral college will be gone. History erased. Two Supreme Court Justices might be removed. The Supreme Court will be packed.
Your 2nd Amendment will be attacked. If you have a manufacturing job or oil industry job, get ready. If you run a business, brace for impact. Maybe you’ll be on the hook for slavery reparations, or have your suburbs turned into Section 8 housing.
Your taxes are gonna go up, and businesses will pay more. I could go on and on. There is no real recovery from this. The elections from here on will be decided by New York City, Chicago, and California. The Republic will be dead.
Mob rule and appeasement will run rampant. The candidate who offers the most from the Treasury will get the most votes. But the votes voted won’t matter, just the ones received and counted. That precedent has been set.
“Benjamin Franklin was walking out of Independence Hall after the Constitutional Convention in 1787, when someone shouted out, ‘Doctor, what have we got? A republic or a monarchy?’”
Franklin responded, “A republic, if you can keep it.”
Ladies and gentlemen, you will now lose your Republic. You turned from God. You turned from family. You turned from country. You embraced degeneracy culture. You celebrated and looked to fools. You worshiped yourselves selfishly as you took for granted what men died to give you. You disregarded history and all it teaches. On your watch, America just died. It’s likely she’ll never be the same again.
Some of you have no idea what you’ve done. Sadly, some of you did. God have mercy on you the soulless!
- Lawmakers say Walz admin attempting to ‘confiscate’ restaurant’s legal defense funds
Email his lordship and tell him we aren’t going to take it anymore! Copy this link and forward.
Governor Walz Gov.email@example.com
- Live in DC
- AN URGENT CALL TO ACTION
Click on this link and it will give you all the emails for everyone in the states where the election results are obviously in question. Be respectful and put in your subject line “Please contest the results”
In your body tell them who you are and plead with them to restore our republic to what it was intended and not this tyrannical fraud it has turned out to be.
- Liberals live in fear of freedom for their subjects.
In DC, we have a mayor who refused to bring out the national guard when BLM/ANTIFA burned businesses to the ground and vandalized historical buildings and monuments but…not so for Trump supporters
- A letter to our legislators
When is enough, enough?
Our economy is destroyed and 600.00 isn’t going to fix 9 months without work. Liberals are constantly confronting people over not wearing a mask that if works and they are wearing one, AND THEY BELIEVE IT WORKS, why do they have a need to confront people?
This week we have four well known restaurant owners who are desperately trying to survive. Micky’s Diner, then others in Lakeville, East Grand Forks, and in Albert Lea. I use these only as an example as countless others are desperate also.
Do we have gun hating liberals confronting and intending to kill people in LA Fitness, Maplewood? Is this the future we want?
We have citizens who have come to an end with the lies on COVID-19. Yes, we understand it is dangerous and yes, precautions must be made however, Wisconsin Bars and Restaurants are filled with those loving liberals giving the fuzzy eyeball to people for not wearing masks when they themselves, support the lockdown, for others.
More of the ‘rules for thee but not, for me’ as we see more and more liberal’s leaving the state for vacations and a nice meal or a drink.
We have desperate people protesting outside of liberal legislators homes like Carlos Mariani who was, correct me if I’m wrong, supporting the BLM and ANTIFA peaceful gasoline and match filled protests.
Everyone needs to know just how close this state is to an armed rebellion as evidenced by the lunatic in the LA fitness, and potentially those close to losing EVERYTHING over a power hungry Governor and liberal legislators desperately seeking socialism using the AG as a weapon.
Do not take what I am saying lightly. Ask your constituents how close they are to losing everything. Think, if all members of the House, Senate, Governor, AG and all those in the entire state employ are to join with us in ZERO income, loss of credit rating, evection, life’s dreams, maybe a collective misery like this level of socialism will appease everyone. NOT!
The death count is in question as ~30% of all deaths recorded as COVID-19 wasn’t stated as the cause of death. Many of the others, were already dying and would be soon. Our suicide rates, violence in the homes, divorce, bankruptcy, depression, desperation has and is rapidly increasing.
The method of spread is already proven to occur in Small Business and certainly not any big box store. NOT!
We know that the Indian Casinos bars and restaurants are COVID-19 FREE! NOT!
Governor Walz is now going to relax the restrictions slightly.
This is not going to work. It is going to add fuel to a growing movement that ALL government has failed the people and needs to be replaced. We all know how this will be done if something isn’t done NOW.
I reach out to you today to publicly demand the unrestricted reopening of all businesses. Those who are in fear, sick or at risk, stay home. Those who wish to wear a mask, do so. We were a free country at one time. That is an obvious delusion everyone is now realizing. I beg of you to restore the constitution and fight this socialist state we currently have.
Thank you for your time,
- Looks kind his feewings got hurt so he had to scream racists!🤦♂️
- Omar posts picture of daughter wearing ‘f– the police’ necklace
Liberals believe it’s ‘all good’ but the time is coming to remove those who hate our country.
- Governor, King, His Majesty
Whatever you want to call the most pathetic leadership in Minnesota ever recorded…Wisconsin tanks you from the bottom of their hearts.
- When, where, and how will you finally stand and fight ? – Will Trump Invoke Insurrection Act?
We no longer have rule of law or a functioning constitution! — https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beq0pmqsNH4 —
If 17 states, over 120 elected members of congress, 70+ million citizens, and the President of the United States,
cannot get a hearing in the Supreme Court as requested, to present
overwhelming evidence of laws broken, with hundreds of witnesses with signed affidavits under penalty of perjury, experts in forensic computer technology, and many other experts, ……
…. we have a broken system and have a very anti-American subversion faction in this country!
Since the system no longer abides by our constitution and rules of law, we no longer have either!
All those enumerated above, need to stand and support the president to evoke the “INSURRECTION ACT”
It is a last resort to saving our nation from a mob of thugs, foreign influences, and embedded criminals in elected and appointed government positions at every level !
All those above need to commit to “actively’ and “aggressively” supporting such a Presidential decision!
It is time for every individual, to stand up and fight all of these, illegal, corrupt and unjust activities!
Will Trump Invoke the Insurrection Act? à https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beq0pmqsNH4
— if you agree, you must share this!
— The president needs to know the people are behind him !!!
- It’s actually NOT up to Mike Pence but the republicans and RINOS to appoint new electoral college appointments and overturn their own states election. We need to email and call all of them tomorrow and let them know the republic and their jobs are at stake.
- ‘It’s Time For Us Patriots To Rise Up’: Albert Lea Bar Owner Leads Rally To Protest Possible 5-Year Liquor License Loss
- How liberals have destroyed our city and state.
- Where is the vaccines?
- A truck driver with USPS says he was suspicious of his cargo load of 288,000 COMPLETED ballots
- 2018 Amendments to the Manual for Courts-Martial, United States
What role may this play in a fraudulent election?
- Ever wanted to know more about the constitution? Here’s your golden opportunity to not only learn but become a coach.
- Rep. Gohmert’s Lawsuit Explained; What Will Happen on Jan. 6?—Rick Green
- ATTENTION LAW ENFORCEMENT
We, the people, stand up for you. We back the badge, law and Justice.
We aren’t impressed with the complete lack of support for yourselves and if you refuse to stand up for yourselves and you continue to enforce your masters commands, what do you expect from us?
How far do you expect us to stand between you and your ability to make a decision between complete anarchy and telling your masters they are wrong.
Come January 6th, who will you choose to stand by? Those that support you or your masters that represent the socialist state?
The clock is ticking, ponder carefully your future and that of your children.
- Rick Hanson 1007 15th Ave NSouth Saint Paul, MN 55075
We will not stop but today Rick is on vacation, mail in his box and he’s relaxing in a restaurant out of state I imagine.
Liberals have absolutely no clue what happens when they poke the bear once, too often.
- The time has come to take the fight right to their door. TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK!
Carlos Mariani at 187 Congress in St Paul called 911 when we showed up. Imagine that, a liberal who hates police calls them for assistance?
He refuses to come out of his house as typical liberal cowards do.
We are coming back every week! Join us!
- Let them play! Walz shuts down sports EXCEPT when his daughter was running in Duluth.
Rules for thee but not, for me.
- State Officials: Lakeville Bar Faces 5-Year Liquor License Ban and those who Burn Loot and Murder in the name of anarchy and liberalism get a trophy
- Our constitution is at stake and if we do nothing we deserve everything coming to us.
- March For Trump January 6th in Washington. Signup here.
- The ‘real’ cost of the lockdowns.
- Lawsuit Against the Governor’s Power Grab
by Jeremy Munson
on June 16, 2020 · Flag
Minnesota State Representatives Steve Drazkowski, Cal Bahr, Tim Miller, and Jeremy Munson have filed a lawsuit to challenge Governor Walz’s authority to declare a peacetime emergency and unilaterally write laws.The Governor usurped the authority of the Minnesota Legislature and the checks and balances provided by the Minnesota Constitution for our three branches of government when he unilaterally declared a peacetime emergency and issued himself the power to write laws with enforcement powers.
On May 28, I, along with Representatives Drazkowski, Bahr, Miller, the Free Minnesota Small Business Coalition, and a number of Minnesota businesses, filed a lawsuit to challenge Governor Walz’s authority to declare a peacetime emergency and unilaterally write laws. Minnesota has three branches of government to prevent the consolidation of power. Using MN Stat. Sec. 12.31, the Governor usurped the legislative process and the checks and balances provided by our three branches, when he unilaterally declared a peacetime emergency and provided himself the power to write laws. He did this assured that with a split legislature his powers would never be taken or limited.
The Governor exceeded his legal authority in three ways. First, the Governor’s executive orders violate Minnesota Constitution’s non-delegation doctrine, because pure legislative power cannot be exercised by the executive branch. Normally, the legislature circumvents the non-delegation doctrine by allowing judicial review of agency rules. However, in this situation, the Minnesota Court of Appeals stated there is no judicial review for the Governor’s executive orders. Therefore, the statutes authorizing the Governor’s executive orders are unconstitutional delegations of legislative power, because the legislature did not allow for judicial review. Second, the Governor’s executive orders are based on a statute that gives the legislature veto powers. However, the Minnesota Constitution does not provide for legislative veto powers, so this provision is unconstitutional. Because the legislature never intended to give the Governor unchecked unilateral power to write laws, this provision cannot be severed, making the entire section unconstitutional. Third, the statute the Governor based his executive powers on does not specify a public health emergency as justification for declaring a peacetime emergency. The statute was written following hurricane Katrina and never intended to give the Governor the power to unilaterally write laws with criminal penalties attached, affecting all of MN for an undetermined and indefinite period of time.
Unlike the specific instances cited in the statute, a public health crisis extends for indefinitely, and the executive orders associated are not limited in scope. This is why, about a week prior to Governor Walz declaring a peacetime emergency, a bill was introduced in the MN House to add specific language to this statute that would allow peacetime emergencies to be declared for a “public health crisis”. This bill died in the House Ways and Means Committee and did not have a Senate companion, yet the Governor declared an emergency anyways and unilaterally expanded his powers. Without declaring a peacetime emergency, he would not have the authority to dictate stay at home orders, or Minnesota businesses and churches close.
If successful, we will end the Governor’s peacetime emergency and his executive orders. The power to write laws and address this public health problem will remain with the legislature. Most importantly, our success will mean there is no consolidation of power and no Governor will be able to unilaterally write laws for a virus which will be with us for years.
People across Minnesota are asking how they can help end the Governor’s unilateral powers. We set up a GoFundMe page to raise money for legal fees and expenses. Any money not used for this lawsuit will be placed in a fund to help small businesses with legal fees. None of the money will be used for political campaigns and contributions are not tax deductible.
All businesses should be allowed to open without double standards. Governor Walz should not be allowed to expand his executive powers, bypass the legislature, and continue the peacetime emergency indefinitely. This authoritarian chapter in MN history should never be allowed again.
Representative Jeremy Munson, 23B
- Liberals know no boundaries to make you submit to them.
Ellison sues event center for planning New Year’s Eve party
- Imagine the outrage with the hypocrisy with the elites.
Minnesota Democrats cancel 100-person swearing-in ceremony after backlash
- “They’re saying that they could … take me and have me go work at a work farm or a workhouse for six months. So, they want me to stop working at my own business, to enslave me, jail me, so that I can go work for the state, I guess, I don’t know.”
- Trump is making an announcement tomorrow morning.Get ready folks, I believe we have a go! For me and mine, we are ready. I will and am prepared to do whatever is necessary to protect this nation from enemies both foreign (China) and domestic (socialists/communists) Whatever he has to tell us I will follow him into the devils den. https://youtu.be/By8IFn4ooEI
- @VP’s Rendezvous with Destiny
January 6th 2021 decides our fate.
by Neon Revolt
I’ll be upfront right now.
I haven’t known how to write about anything in long-form, for a very long while now.
This season has been the hardest span of time in recent memory. I know I’m not alone in that sentiment, but it’s been exceedingly difficult for me to make heads or tails of anything substantial for a while now, beyond following the minutia and day-to-day happenings on Gab. The 40,000 foot view has been nearly impossible to discern through the fog of war, and with so much silence from those we depend on, it’s often felt like we’ve been flying blind for some time now.
Needless to say, it’s been very easy to get caught up in the mental maelstrom of this past year. The ever-present temptation to overdose on Blackpills, which have “magically” made themselves both abundant and free over the past few months, is ever present. And it’s no exaggeration that this “dark winter” has worn itself very bitter and heavy around the neck of the nation, attempting to grind down what little resolve it seems to have left at this moment in time, until we all just capitulate and accept the next 100 years of “Progressive” regimes trampling over our lives, our friends, our families, our communities and churches, before blending us up and extruding us out into some semi-human golem, bound to forever serve the will spoken over our lives by our would-be masters.
Slaves. All of us, living as little more than slaves. Exploited for generations to come.
2020… has been a thief.
All of us have been robbed in some capacity by this year, and as we prepare ourselves to bid this awful year farewell… the unspoken fear among many of us, the one thing no one wants to say for fear of actually damning us all to such a terrible fate, is that nothing will change for the better in 2021; rather, that things will only continue to get worse, and that we will need to accept this new life, whatever it is, in this reduced and anemic capacity.
January 20th will arrive, as the deliberately-chosen narrative goes, and the entire Trump Administration will be escorted out of office in shame, to be remembered as little more than an aberrant detour in the march of history. Meanwhile, cackling leftists will gleam with pride as they invent new ways to actively punish anyone who dared stand in the way of their agenda, finally embarking upon the revenge fantasies they’ve let fester in the depths of their hearts since their crushing and humiliating defeat in 2016 – seeking to impose suffering upon those they’ve deemed enemies of progress, in the hopes of finally killing off any of the lingering vestiges of that valiant spirit that previously conquered them, determined to leave those who still posses it in some measure in such a weakened and pathetic state that they can never rise up to mount a serious offense against them ever again.
And yet, one phrase keeps ringing in my ears like a klaxon.
If their victory was assured, their propaganda wouldn’t be necessary.
Or perhaps for the GoT fan in the Trump White House:
“Any man who must say ‘I am the king,’ is no true king.”
And yet we see the proclamations every day, often coming directly from the mouth of the bumbling, senile, impotent, treasonous, corrupt-beyond-compare Pedocrat who dares peddle the fiction of the non-existent “office of the President Elect” not only to our own citizenry, but to the entire world!
Every day, he is joined by the constant refrains from the treasonous media apparatus – all repeating the same poisonous sentiment that would plunge us all into generations of ruin, ad infinitum:
ACCEPT THE LIE AND CONCEDE FOR YOU CAN NOT OPPOSE US!
Every day, I see more of my brethren fall into despair. It’s easy to fight when you’re well fed, well armed, and have overwhelming numbers and resources. It’s far harder to fight when you’re being demonized on multiple fronts, when the money’s run out, and you feel you haven’t the strength to go on.
That’s what 2020 has been about. Our enemies plotted to steal, and rob, and destroy everything in order to bring us, and our children, to our knees. To control our future. To demand we bow down before their throne, forgetting that the spirit of Thermopylae still animates some of us; those of us who will never back down, no matter the cost.
It’s been said that Great Men of history are those of exceptional character and ability, somehow made of stronger and better stuff than the rest of us, and who manage to bend the world around them by sheer power of will.
This Neitzschian perspective couldn’t be further from the truth.
The men who change history are the yielded ones, who give themselves over as vessels to the divine δύναμις ενέργεια, the life-creating energy of God, and answer “Here am I. Send me.” These are the ones who are willing to stand out, to look foolish, to make themselves objects of mockery and derision and hate in order to take back territory from Evil, and vanquish it, in order at the end of their lives, when they are judged, they will hear “Well done, good and faithful servant!”
You see, humanity by itself is little more than weakness and brokenness, with history itself often being little more than a compilation of moments akin to Isildur failing to cast the one ring into the fires of Mt. Doom; moments when all our abilities were misused, our virtues tossed out the window; moments the strength of men failed.
And that would be the totality of the story of mankind… Failure. Weakness. Selfish betrayal… But for the advent of one promised child upon the earth, whose birth we all just celebrated a few short days ago, so that we could overcome these flaws and failings, and be more like the One who created us in the first place.
It’s true, God does give men certain capacities and abilities, but more than that, Great Men are forged in critical moments, and by the size and strength of their opponents. It’s why, in the old Bible stories, you often hear talk of “giants” – unholy hybrids who relied on the strength and power supplied to them through their demonic bloodlines – and an otherwise helpless and hapless people – sometimes whittled down to just one man out of all of them who had the courage to obey God and entrust Him with his life – who would eventually vanquish them all.
I want you to understand, you come from a line of Giant Slayers, Mr. Vice President. And it’s not by virtue of any superior quality which you may or may not possess inside yourself.
It’s by virtue of the call on your life, and the One backing you.
For the past four years, President Trump has been the most powerful man on earth.
For one day, on January 6th, you, Vice President Pence, will be the most powerful man on earth.
On that day, you and you alone will have the power to set not just America, but all of humanity free – or you will have the power to sentence us all to slavery.
Which side are you on, Mr. Vice President? The side of truth? The side of the people? Or the side of lies, and all those from which they emanate?
I do not envy your position, sir. This is not how I ever wanted this moment in history to ever play out, and I would give just about anything to have it go any other way.
But it seems to me that you have a rendezvous with destiny, Mr. Vice President.
On that fateful day, Mr. Vice President, I expect you to rise to the occasion, and I suggest you start by throwing out the entire fraudulent tally from the Chicom-colony of California, and their 55 electoral votes.
And then you can work your way down the line, tossing out every other fraudulent state tally until the liars and thieves are all vanquished and wailing and deposed, and the rightful leader of this nation, who won without fraud or thievery and who wants the best for her citizens, sits for another 4 years.
You have a choice, Mr. Vice President. Either you will rise up with courage and become the hero who saved the Republic, or you will spend the rest of your days reviled in ignominy as your children, and your grandchildren, and their descendants end up as little more than chattel on the global plantation.
I don’t think I’m exaggerating the stakes. Go with God, Mr. Vice President. Fight for the people on that day. Strike the giants, and cut off all their heads. If you can be entrusted with this immense and Constitutional power – to safeguard the Republic on that day when our enemies would snatch it away from us – we, the people, will know beyond a shadow of a doubt that we can trust you in 2024 and beyond.
Steel yourself, Mr. Vice President.
- Minnesota Department of Health; 28.57% of COVID deaths don’t have COVID listed as the cause of death on the death certificate.
This is another, in a long line of errant/fraudulent claims behind the death counts in Minnesota specifically designed to provide ‘just cause’ in Walz obtaining illegal executive powers and retaining them under false pretenses.
We MUST think and stop REACTING. Remove Walz emergency powers and ReOpen Minnesota PLEASE!
Okay, lets discuss this shutdown. I requested the science behind these select businesses being shut down. Here’s some of the interesting facts.
Theaters ZERO cases traced.
Health clubs. .003 of all the visits, not members.
Bars and Restaurants most have ZERO tracible cases but an anecdotal trace amount of cases is being published as fact.
Now, here’s some very interesting numbers. ~65.5% of all cases are in long term care facilities. Walz ordered the infected to be put in these facilities.
4,359 Reported deaths include those people with preexisting conditions (like me). My life expectancy was two weeks in August 2019. I’m still here and stayed home, if I was out I wore a mask and plastic gloves.
Still got it and yes, it had me down for 35 days and two months mostly bedridden. Upon my visit to emergency I was refused HCQ because it was untested and dangerous.
However, Amy Klobuchar and family, multiple liberal legislators, high profile democrat donors and their family’s were able to receive this highly questionable and dangerous treatment.
Of the 5,262 deaths on record, (keep in mind ~28% did not have COVID on the death certificate as a cause of death but are included in this total) 3,394 were in long term care facilities that were intentionally infected by Walz when he ordered COVID positive patients inserted, into this extremely venerable population.
That leaves 1,868 people, a number of which have preexisting conditions, like me.
Minnesota’s total population 5,700,670. This gives an effective risk of death exposure of ~.00032768078
Minnesota traffic deaths and injury’s in 2019 were 19,902 or .00349 or 10.65 times higher.
So, now we’ve also discovered that big business is safe, driving is safe and small business is the culprit for all the unsubstantiated total of actual deaths created by COVID. It’s also interesting to note that this year, 2020, has zero deaths published for the regular flu or pneumonia.
Listen, I’m thrilled we have a vaccine. I do not take the virus lightly as my personal experience was a bit aggressive. However, other topics that haven’t been spoken about is the incredible increase in suicide, death by loneliness, the increase in depression, domestic violence, the riots, the burning of our cities, would Floyd even have been dead?, the effect this has had on a increasingly gullible population into shaming people who don’t agree with them for not wearing a mask and if they are so afraid, why leave the house? I didn’t!
People accepted a muzzle and lockdown without question. I did also, so I’m not pointing fingers. Right now, we have unemployment running out at the end of December. Is it better to have families starve, be thrown out of their homes, lose their business or desire to be employed at all?
Where does this end? Is it when ZERO people die from anything? How easily are you becoming the famous, Stalin Chicken? (Joe plucked a live chicken, then fed it. It followed him everywhere why? Because after causing great physical and emotional stress, he followed who fed him regardless of what he had just done to him)
Here, our very own Stalin, King Walz, is doing the same thing to Minnesotan’s. In a meeting with the Senate he stated he was targeting 60% of all small businesses will cease to exist before he lifts the lockdown whereas “Casino restaurants have to be open because they need to generate revenue”, (Assistant AG defended the reservations right to stay open and stated that in court this past week.
It’s time to LIVE our lives and not die in fear of something that has proven to cause more problems that it has cured.
One good thing about all this, its educated those idiots who don’t practice common sense hygiene of wash your hands and stay home when ill.
NO MATTER WHAT YOUR DECISION IS, WE NEED TO OPEN BUSINESSES RIGHT NOW OR WE WON’T HAVE ANYTHING LEFT IN JANUARY!
Thank you for your thoughtful consideration,
- Support democracy or accept socialism as your future.
- Democrats hold party in defiance of orders applied to the Kings subjects.